Stretch Your Arms And Grab Victory! An All-New Way To Fight
ARMS is a fighting game where you use stretchy weaponised arms to punch, thump and knock-out opponents. Get ready to put ‘em up, do battle with a colourful range of characters and fight to claim the number one title!
Your fighter moves in line with your hands as you unleash a wide range of punches and other pugilistic moves.
Each fighter in ARMS is brimming with personality and can be equipped with special ARMS that have their own unique attributes. By combining different fighters and ARMS, you can come up with a fighting style that suits you best.
Your choice of ARMS can greatly influence battles!
You can bring three different pairs of ARMS in each battle, and you can change your left and right ARM at the start of each round. Mix and match different combinations of ARMS to best suit your strategies
How to Fight:
- Punch - Hold both Joy-Con in a thumbs-up position You can then move your left hand to deliver a left hook and follow up with a jab from the right. Twist the Joy-Con after a punch to curve your character's arm!
- Move - Move your fighter by tilting the Joy-Con. By combining dashes and jumps using and R buttons, you can outfox your foe with some nifty footwork
- Grab - Extend both of your arms at once to grab your opponent, drag them towards you and give'em a good wallop!
- Guard - Tilt the Joy-Con inwards to protect yourself from your opponents' attacks. How you guard varies depending on the type of punch your opponent throws at you!
- Rush Attack - When the rush guage is full, use either ZL or ZL Buttons to activate it and unleash some mighty moves. It's a great way to chain attacks into powerful combos!
Different Ways to Play
In addition to holding the Joy-Con in the Thumbs-up Grip, there are many different ways to control your fighter, so find the right style for you! (Pro-Controller sold separately)
- Face foes on the big screen in TV mode!
- Fight on the go in tabletop mode or handheld mode!
- Go online and take on players from around the world!
- Multiple modes
- Single Player Grand Prix
- Co-op Grand Prix
- Multiple fighters to choose from
- Multiple ARMS available - choose a combo that suits you!
- Supports local and online multiplayer
- Gaming Accessories
- Gaming Consoles
- Gaming Software
- PC Gaming
- PlayStation 2
- PlayStation 3
- PlayStation 4
- PS Vita
- Wii U
- Xbox 360
- Xbox One